Thursday 22 October 2009

Ahh Yes.. I remember now

Sometimes yoy forget you have done something, and its easily done really, I mean who doesn't forget they have a blog? And selfishly, or perhaps selflessly, I'll not be the judge on that, keeps their inner meanderings to themselves.

Well, being as I get dreadful blog envy, I thought Oh I know, I'll actually use teh one I set up to ignore a couple of months ago, I'm sure periodiclly I might conjure up something interesting to write about, you'll have to bear with me a lot of the time though, sorry.

I'll let you in on a secret, I'm not really 109 years old, nor do I resemble a row of baths.I'm a mere 31 years of age, and I look like your average, run of the mill 31 year old who has children. Honestly I do.

Of course having started this I realise I have precious little to say, I haven't done anything especially exciting for weeks, I've done a lot of as yet, fruitless fighting the powers that be, and my fight continues quietly in the background, I'd be more upfront about it, but how do you win a figh when the opposition knows your plans? really.

No comments:

Post a Comment