Saturday 24 October 2009

So

It seems the Internet has a sense of humour, as dark and mocking as mie is at times prone to be...

you log into f-a-w-b, and it greets you with the the news your ex is now naming their co-relationship-ee, a phot of them lookign rather too happy frankly, and then the ads, I couldn't make this up if I tried..

there it was, teh horse faced grinning man 'So Emma STILL single?'


I laughed that peculiar chuckle you do when you stab your hand with a knife in the washing up bowl.


I like being single you know, I like that the ex is rather too happy for his own good, it just you know, its Saturday night,I'm doing my laundry, watching the Trueman show and contemplatng a bit of oblong observation, I don't exactly NEED reminding no ones here doing that with me

No comments:

Post a Comment