Wednesday 10 February 2010

Don't get me wrong, I know its just as song...

Some people might tell you theres ony one song worth singing, well I got my philosophy, You don't have to be lonely, all of my friends where there, falling about, we took a left of last laugh lane, and I am lsitening to hear where you are, clarity.. just confuses me, I guess I just wasn't made for these times, if only I coud be sure that my head on the door was a dream, when the lights are coming on (and) I'll be there, there she goes, standing in a field alone, I'm hiding in the trees with a picnic, we stayed up baking all night long.


this reads as the ramblings of a mad woman, so business as usual in one respect, but it was my challene to self.. write something semi coherant with just song lyrics if anyone out there can name the songs, I'll be impressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment