Tuesday 9 February 2010

Mahlah, Oh Mahlah

Walking the streets of Hull, you may be assaulted, and whilst this could literally happen,its a very realistic possibility in Hull, I refer actually to an assualton the eyes.

For in that fair port, convention is to look like an archetypal chav, or perhaps adopt the Kagool and tracksuit botoms look, and worse, The use of fleeces printed with fierce animals is also rife... So to see, some flame haired slip of a girl, its understandable you might be impressed.

I'll point out, before this starts sounding like some epic testimony to my three weeks as a Lesbian back in April/May, that Mahlah is my sister.

As my notes to self amuse me.. so does she....

"Gorsaf... she's like Winona Ryder"

I never truly recovered from the incident, with her toaster.. where I was berated for showing concern... and it was alleged this concern wasn't a productive addition to the dialogue.

And I haven't questioned quite what she's getting up to whilst she does her MA... but this parting gesture, concerns me..

"Well, I'd better go and make myself some tea, I'm out volunteering with the Prostitutes tonight"

No comments:

Post a Comment