Friday 16 April 2010

Bandwagonesque

In absence of an opinion on anything (this is untrue, I have some quite specific opinions about current affairs,but have been set to a clandestine task, or at least I have to provide my opinion officially before releasing it upon the innocent)I am to write a blog,which revolves around the somewhat unlikely premise, of...


"naming five or more characters you find 'rather scrummy' - it has to be the Character, not the actor or actress"

Which essentially means.. 'Oh Ms Fanylion, in the cross over universe, where reality and fiction doth meet, with whom pray tell would thou make the beast with two backs'


So, which fictional characters would I, in the entirely implausible world where such things can happen, do I find attractive...

well...


1: Prentice Mchoan

I can only suggest you read Ian Banks 'The Crow Road', I cannot begin to explain why, you have to Read it to fully understand the appeal, though the 1996 or 1997 BBC adaptation, which cast a young Joseph Mcfadden certainly added to the allure... however he's a real person, and as such against the rules.. bugger

2: Gene Hunt

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2008/02/13/glenister460.jpg



Middle aged, heavy smoking, heavy drinking misogynist, prone to saying deeply unpleasant things about and to his colleagues, beating up nonce's and fitting up criminals.. absolutely irresistible.

3:Dennis Pennis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/content/images/2007/08/09/veryimportantpennis1_396x222.jpg


Quite Simply... 'phwoar'


4: Red Fraggle

http://webspace.webring.com/people/gb/blue_rat/red.jpg

Unhinged, be-pigtailed, hyperactive girl fraggle, there's no justification for this, odd, Muppet related sapphic longing, save for her manic eyes and sheer exuberance, past experience taught me, nice girls are shit in bed, they hump your leg and freak you the fuck out, what you want obviously is a potentially bi-polar loony, with pigtails...

5: Malcolm Tucker

http://media.flother.com/apps/files/uploads/originals/malcolm_tucker.jpg

"Come the fuck in or fuck the fuck off"

6: Marwood aka 'I'

Slightly less of an alcoholic then his counterpart 'Withnail' , never prone to smearing himself in embrocation, drinking lighter fluid or indeed 'demanding to have some booze' and had the warmer looking coat, which in the grand scheme of things is quite important actually.

7: David Kesslar


http://exclamationmark.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/david-naughton-american-werewolf-1981.jpg

I for one am prepared to overlook the whole lycanthrope issue here, frankly he could eat me the fuck up like a big bad werewolf come the full moon, on the one condition that, prior to that, he rogers me entirely senseless, till I can no longer walk, and think my name is Jeremy



8: 'Shaggy'

http://pouletvous.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/scooby-doo-and-shaggy-copy.jpg

Actually I have never considered the aesthetic merits of a Great Dane owning Hannah Barbara character in my life., though kudos given for combining purple flare with a lime green top, its a look I have championed myself.... however it has been established. that by all accounts, he's about the only being real or otherwise 'pon this earth who could tolerate me. thus I endeavour to develop a burgeoning affection for him.. it could after all be a beautiful thing, or something.



Anyway reader, thats possibly revealed more of my psyche then is reasonable in retrospect, and frankly if you'll excuse me.. the hour draws late, morning beckons, and frankly I could do witha little private time now...

No comments:

Post a Comment